BECOME A PARTNER
Special Olympics Delaware relies on the support of our partners, sponsors, and event participants to help deliver our mission.
Partnering with us will strengthen your corporate/organization brand value, engage your employees, build your consumer loyalty and promote your business objectives.
Become a Mission Partner
Our mission partners support SODE through significant financial and/or in-kind contributions. Corporations are invited to help make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Delaware athletes and increase their level of social responsibility and community involvement while positively impacting their company’s bottom line.
Interested in learning more or taking the next step in becoming a partner with us?
Sponsor an Event
Through Special Olympics Delaware’s calendar of events – both fundraising events and sports competitions – there are variety of sponsorship opportunities that can be customized to align with your organization, business, or company’s mission and goals.
We’ll work together to coordinate volunteer opportunities that align with your sponsorship. Corporate volunteerism can provide team-building and improved morale among employees.
Participate in a Fundraiser
One of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to support Special Olympics Delaware is by participating in one of our many fundraisers. Whether you enjoy golfing, running, riding a motorcycle, or jumping in the ocean in February, we have plenty of opportunities to support our great cause.
Benefits of Partnering with Special Olympics Delaware include:
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Delaware athletes.
- Official association with Special Olympics Delaware – an organization with a favorable public image that provides important services to the local community.
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship in Special Olympics Delaware statewide circulated publications (print and electronic).
- Opportunity to use sponsorship status in corporate communications and advertising materials.
- Corporate banners prominently displayed at competitions and/or special events.
- Opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions.
- Team-building opportunities for employees through involvement as volunteers that help provide spirit and excitement at Special Olympics Delaware events (creating public awareness for your organization as a caring corporate citizen).
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact David Halley, President & CEO at 302.831.3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.