Bowling State Competition
Bowling State Competition Information
2023 Bowling information will be available soon!
- Athletes must be in proper uniform attire (Area polo shirt with khakis or black pants)
- Singles only (ramp & bumper included)
- The Area Bowling Tournaments will serve as the culminating event for the season. State Competition will resume in 2023
Levels of Competition
Singles, Traditional Doubles, and Unified Doubles
*The option to use a ramp or bumpers (but not both together) is offered in all events where appropriate.
2023 Information Coming SOON!
- Concessions will be available at all bowling houses.
- Families will be asked to remain out of the bowling area during competition to allow athletes ample room to bowl and sit in between frames. We appreciate you respecting this request.
- Directions to Bowlerama, New Castle (route 9 near Del. Memorial Bridge)
- Directions to Brunswick Doverama, Dover (Rodney Village)
- Directions to Millsboro Lanes, Millsboro