Our corporate and business sponsors financially support a particular event, program, or initiative. A company’s employees have the opportunity to serve as volunteers for the activity, giving their employees the opportunity to see firsthand where the company’s dollars are going to support the local community.
Benefits of Partnering with Special Olympics Delaware include:
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Delaware athletes.
- Official association with Special Olympics Delaware – an organization with a favorable public image that provides important services to the local community.
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship in Special Olympics Delaware statewide circulated publications (print and electronic).
- Opportunity to use sponsorship status in corporate communications and advertising materials.
- Corporate banners prominently displayed at competitions and/or special events.
- Opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions.
- Team-building opportunities for employees through involvement as volunteers that help provide spirit and excitement at Special Olympics Delaware events (creating public awareness for your organization as a caring corporate citizen).
To find out more about our sponsorship opportunities, contact David Halley at 302.831.3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Delaware Department of Correction hosts several fundraisers throughout the year as a program partner under the umbrella of the Delaware Law Enforcement Torch Run.
DuPont is the presenting sponsor of Summer Games.
New Castle County Fire Service sponsors Over the Edge.
Bank of America sponsors volunteer recruitment and coaches’ training and education.
The Reindeer Run and Romp is sponsored by Bank of New York Mellon. This family-oriented 5k competitive run and fun walk is part of the city of Newark’s Winterfest, held the first Friday night in December.
GOLO sponsors our athlete health and fitness initiative.
Jack Lingo Realtor sponsors the annual Run to the Plunge, held as part of the Polar Bear Plunge Weekend Festival.